Doncaster and District CAMRA Awards 2018 Winners
Thank you to everyone who voted for us as Doncaster CAMRA Pub of the Year 2018 and to all our customers and friends who support us throughout the year.
We invite you to join us for our Presentation Evening where there will be some music from the amazingly talented James Taplin and a bit of grub.
Cheers Ian and Alison
Thank you to everyone who attended our Presentation Evening on Wednesday 16th May. It was standing room only and although it was cold outside, it was certainly warm in the bar. We had some fantastic music from Frank and James Carline, a wonderful display of dance by the Green Oak Morris Men and a loud Oyez… Oyez… Oyez… from Henry Cryer the Town Crier.
In his acceptance speech Ian said, “The support we have received from everyone has been overwhelming and we both feel humbled by all the help and offers of help we constantly receive. If it wasn’t for you all, we certainly wouldn’t have got to where we are now.”
- We have received fantastic support from the members of the Doncaster Branch of CAMRA and received the following awards since opening Doncaster Brewery & Tap.
- Doncaster Pub of the Season for Spring 2015.
- Doncaster Pub of the Year for 2016.
- Yorkshire Cider Pub of the Year 2016.
- Doncaster Pub of the Season for Summer 2017.